plume now scratches the screen at http://aileverte.blogspot.com

incertain.plume
{Friday, September 10, 2004}


i express my gratitude to the lamp post for shedding light as dead leaves. i offer my thanks to the crevasse in the cobblestone where rain drives lost souvenirs. i am indebted to the traffic which would not let time cross the street. i owe much to the homing pigeon following looping roads to its nest. i acknowledge the postman for dropping bread crumbs into my love letters. i salute the dog for chasing the poem's end round the yellow-red hydrant. i praise the coffee mug for spilling its guts on my lap. i appreciate the sun for folding itself into a pillow one hot afternoon. i bow to the accacia tree for keeping its head high and for uprooting the curb. i bless the wind for slowing me down. i hail the color green in the iris of your eyes. i write myself into the sand. i do not sign.


plumed @ 10:24 PM | 2 comments

.

2 Comments:

I thank plume for drenching us with words once again.

By Blogger Geofhuth, at 6:22 PM  

Wow. That's one way to show how much you love life... Well said.

By Blogger Me, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment


est. feb. 5, 2004 A.D.





February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005



powered by FreeFind